The knowledge of symptoms indicating infection of the human organism pest, allows you to start the treatment in a timely manner, has not yet reached the total of poisoning, and terrible effects, in the form of irreversible obstruction of the organs of digestion, of respiration, hematopoietic.
Each year of parasitic diseases in the world invisible to the statistics, quietly, goes to the other world, more than 1 ml of people. Today the health of the man depends on your personal activity. If there are signs of intoxication strange, etiology, insist on modern methods of diagnosing the presence of parasites and immediate accomplishment of the treatment.
How to determine parasites in the human body, today the examination of feces is not obligatory in the investigation, even before hospitalization in the department of allergy! Only characteristic symptoms, observer of infection, other organ of the body, and the total of intoxication: all of a sudden, you may experience vomiting, diarrhea, allergic manifestations urticaria, rhinitis, as well as sudden cutting pain in the organs of the gastrointestinal and head.
Urgent to the doctor, because procrastination is a treatment dangerous serious complications: meningitis, septicaemia, peritonitis intestinal, lesions of the nervous system.
What the parasites can live in a man
People far from medicine, believe parasites that live in the human body exclusively a species of intestinal worms. However, there are more than 300 species infests the micro and macro organisms, steal from human cells for nutritional elements, which destroy the integrity of the vessel walls, lymph vessels and organs, blood poison.
And many types of quiet and self-contained co-exist when they share habitat. Do not interfere with each other to devour the flesh and blood of man, many times increasing your painful state of health. Therefore, to identify the worms should always perform tests for the presence of pathogens most simple of organisms.
Routes of infection
The carriers of various parasites (and intermediate teachers) become birds, rodents, flies, horseflies, mosquitoes. Domestic and wild animals, fish.
The main source of infestations parasitic diseases is a sick man, with the secretions from which the parasites dissipate in the soil, water, bodies of water, air space.
As the transmission:
- Food way (through the digestive tract), it is possible to get parasites from contaminated water, food when you ignore the business of sanitation-processing rules. And if you do not wash vegetables from the garden, take a sip of water to bathe in the river. Eat half-baked bbq, a sushi fish from the river (thus penetrates the body of many of the protozoa intestinal and worms).
- Residue contact, can be infected, if it is not enough to wash your hands often. Through money, the railing in institutions, bars of support in the transportation, toys, household items. Or through handshakes, kisses with an infected person. After contact with sick pets (the way for the introduction of almost all of the parasites).
- Through the blood in this way pathogens, larvae and parasites enter in the body after the bite of the fly, mosquito, tick, bird, animal.
- Percutaneous infection occurs when the implementation of the larvae of parasites in the tissues of the mucous membranes and through general characteristics.
- The infection occurs by inhalation of the eggs of parasites (for example, Echinococcus).
- Transplacental path – intra-uterine transmission of the parasite baby.
- Through sexual contact.
- The transfer to the operations at the hospital through ill-treated tools.
The main factors that influence the growth of the infection by parasites, are: the lack of personal hygiene, in the mass, the consumption of poor treaty of food and water and, later, an appeal to the doctors, the lack of proper medical assessment.
The symptoms of the presence of parasites in the human body
Emit common signs of infection and specific, according to the location of pathogens of micro-and macro organisms. Parasites are intracellular (percentage of cells). For example, toxoplasma gondii, Plasmodium.
Abdominal: they live in the cavities of the intestine, lung, urinary and other organs.
Cloth: reside in the lymph, blood. In the muscles ridged. In the tissues of the brain (toxoplasma gondii, the larvae of worms of the tape) and the fibers of the nerve.
This whole rating system is fairly conventional, with many parasites moving constantly migrate in various organs and tissues.
General presentation of the infestations are the following:
- dyspeptic violation: diarrhea, vomiting, flatulence, constipation, GASTROINTESTINAL pain;
- allergic: rhinitis, urticaria;
- muscle pain, the area of the joints;
- the appearance of papillomas, genital and other fibrotic neoplasms;
- weight loss or weight gain;
- nerve disorders: the anxiety (or lethargy), irritability (numbness), insomnia;
- bruxism (during sleep involuntary ranger cerrado the teeth);
- the reduction of immunity, express quick colds.
The parasites are also pathogenic, viruses, bacteria, and fungi that cause infectious diseases. In the case of contamination are observed the most common symptoms: high fever, sore throat, head, stomach, runny nose, cough, sneezing and other.
How to detect the presence of parasites
When the defeat, or another body, and fabrics dominate distinctive signs.
In the intestine
The place most favorable for the life of parasites: the humidity is high, the temperature is warm, PH neutral environment.
The symptoms of the lesion of the intestine:
- obstruction of the intestine;
- pain spastic type, you abdominal;
- the reduction of body mass;
- the lack of (or increase) the appetite.
The man was obsessed with the impotence, fatigue, lack of will to move.
In the stomach
When the parasitic infestation are marked with the following characteristics:
- excessive salivation;
- the severity and rupture of the stomach;
- the bleeding stool;
- itching in the anus cause of worms;
- cough due to irritation neuro-receptors of the stomach.
When the intestinal infection is possible, the separation of sputum, with fractions of blood.
In the liver
- pain in area of right hypochondrium;
- allergic hives;
- yellowing of the sclera, mucous membranes of the mouth and the skin of the integument;
- the loss of hair bulbs;
- the anaemia.
There is a strong swelling of the feet, belly.
In the blood
- the seal, increasing the pain of the lymph node;
- the rash on the body;
- dizziness, headache;
- lethargy, drowsiness;
- shortness of breath;
- impairment of blood circulation, which is expressed in the cold members.
Necessarily develops the anemia, since many parasites destroy the red blood cells.
When the defeat of the heart
It is always marked signs of pulmonary and heart failure.
- shortness of breath;
- the nervousness, the fear;
- the pain in the chest area;
- arrhythmia, bradycardia;
- the temperature, fever alternating with chills;
- change HELL;
- the perspiration;
- the pallor of the face, of the neck;
- the anaemia.
There are signs of hypoxia: cyanosis of the skin of the tip of the fingers, the triangle nasolabial and of the mucous membranes of the mouth.
In the lungs
The characteristic symptoms:
- shortness of breath;
- difficulty in breathing;
- the attacks of dry night cough;
- with asthma, the bronchospasm;
- allergic rhinitis, sneezing;
- chest pain;
- rapid pulse;
Perhaps the separation spartan foaming sputum with blood cells.
Under the skin
The external symptoms:
- itchy red fine rash, big swollen blisters on the skin the skin;
- ulceration, abscesses, warts, eczema;
- night sweats;
- dense mobile tumor areas under the skin;
- the anaemia.
Often develops allergic cough, runny nose.
In the eyes
- the inflammation of the conjunctiva, accompanied by burning and itching;
- eye pain and pain when moving the eyes to the side, up;
- flying, front view, muddy the guarantee before the eyes;
- the dryness of the mucous membranes of the eyes;
- blurring of the vision of objects, a division;
- headaches, dizziness;
- edema of the eyelids;
- the blue under the eyes.
Celebrated a significant deterioration of visual acuity.
An infestation of parasites masquerades of thousands of diseases, therefore, determine your visual, without laboratory research, it is possible to. The healing period depends on the accuracy of the diagnosis and identification of parasites in the initial phase of infection.
How to identify the presence of parasites in the human body, You can also learn from the next video:
Do not take the medicine without your doctor's consent. All drugs used for the destruction of protozoan parasites and worms are toxic not only to them, but to the liver of a person.
Drugs against parasites
They are used for the treatment of diseases caused by protozoa: malaria, toxoplasmosis and t. d. And giardiasis, leishmaniasis, and other diseases. The doctor is always individual safe the treatment plan. The dosage and methods of application determines the doctor. The initiative will cause the damage.
The treatment of worms
When selecting medicines preference cause medicines, with a great variety of steps.
The doctor took medicines according to the two criteria of security for the people: medicines, depriving parasites of possibilities of nutrition and metabolism – are less harmful to the liver. And drug, paralysing the worms, are more toxic act on the man. Self-medication pharmaceutical through-the-god won't.
For children, lactating women, infants, and pregnant women, oldies safer for inference of many parasites folk means against parasites:
- Pear juice, with pulp of the fresh fruits, carrot juice is recommended for the treatment of children. Drink 50 ml of the fast of one hour before a meal week, 10 days.
- Pumpkin seeds. Chewing the seeds raw need of fasting, along with the thin green skin (it is different powerful action against the parasite). A daily dose of 250 to 400 g of seeds, after a few hours, it is necessary to drink a tablet of laxative. A treatment period of 3 to 5 days.
- An infusion of grinding, rip.lonts fresh rinds of pomegranate. The mass of the rind of 1 fruit pour boiling water (250 ml), insist in a thermos for 1.5 hours. Paper filter. Dosage – fasting drink, every 4 hours, before going to sleep – a laxative.
- A decoction of the bark of buckthorn. In 300 ml of water need 3 h. l. the crushed material. Boil a small fire for 15 minutes, rest for 2 hours, drain-o. The norm for the day: from 30 ml to 5 times.
- An infusion with the flowers tansy and artemisia. In 500 ml of water is taken 3 h. l. the mixture of powder of dried inflorescences (or fresh mass). Let it boil for 5 minutes, to insist before chilling. Filter. Accept should not be more than 50 ml at a time, in the morning, at lunch, in the evening, on an empty stomach, within 5 days.
- Beginning tрonйhandtкand. The collection in a dry place and dust of equal parts of artemisia, spices on the buttons of cloves and tansy consume 1 h. l. 4 times in fasting during the day, carefully as he ate, washed down with clean water.
- Garlic. To clean the body of parasites you need every day morning and evening on an empty stomach to eat without salt and bread 2 — 4 teeth during the week.
- The old glIPtongonнный wonder of recipe: eating on a day off, salt herring, and the larger onion. More until the evening, nothing to eat and drink, is not possible. Helminths in the evening massively up from the intestine with the faeces to the outside.
- Kactopka + cognac. Single effective revenue of the union of the past: the mix of a cocktail of ingredients, 50:50, the book of poetry as a drink instead of dinner. Hours before and 3 nights, leave all the worms. If not all, repeat the treatment even a couple of nights.
The parasites do not tolerate the red pepper, chestnut, therefore, it is necessary to include in the diet as soon as possible. This, and the treatment and prevention. In addition, in the process of treatment should exclude from the daily menu sweet, fatty foods. And also the oil, the milk, the flavored product, canned goods, and кonпhенonсtand.
Today, virtually all of the parasites зandвonзяtXia of the neighbouring countries. When traveling to tropical countries, do not leave to consult a physician in choosing an anti-septic.
To prevent infection national pest, you must comply with hygiene rules:
- Constantly washing your hands.
- Опonlandскandвandtü vegetables, fruit and boiling water.
- Do not consume the floor (raw) foods: steaks with the blood.
- Avoid the purchase of products and ready meals, tents, tents, tents.
- Do not swim in unknown, ponds, lakes, rivers, streams.
- Do not walk barefoot in the grass contaminated sand.
- Do not drink from natural water sources and piped water.
- Do not allow children to pet strange animals and contact with people with marginal species.
To identify the symptoms which characterize the presence in the body of parasites, it is important to know that there is a false disease pests. People, especially females, tend to be very apprehensive.
The treatment should start only after the definition of the type of parasite and the place of its location. Only then it will be the most efficient, safe, and painless. Take care of your family.