Today, worms are a global problem. They live in a lot of people and very few know about their existence, this is due to their disguise. Their vital activity affects the human body and causes some organ diseases where it is localized, however, no matter how much you treat the gastrointestinal tract or liver, it will still function improperly, so people are interested in how to get rid of parasites in the human body.
Symptoms of helminthic invasion
Cleaning the body of parasites is a process of the highest level of complexity. This is due to the anatomical features of parasites that have inhalers, thanks to which they are securely attached to the intestinal wall or organs, and some even have teeth that attach to the inner surface of the intestine and damage it. Worms have a negative effect on the human body as they can inhale useful substances from the blood, disrupt the integrity of organs, fill the intestines, prevent the removal of unnecessary substances from the body, and even poison a person with the toxins released.
It is impossible to detect the presence of helminths in the body without special medical diagnostics, but you can pay attention to the symptoms inherent in helminthic invasion. You should immediately contact a parasite specialist for further diagnosis and treatment if you have diseases such as:
- Unreasonable weight loss / weight gain (diet does not get the desired results).
- There is a constant desire.
- Suddenly there is an allergy.
- Severe and frequent headaches.
- Heaviness or pain below the right rib or in the abdominal area.
- Diarrhea, bloating and other problems related to the gastrointestinal tract.
- Deterioration in the appearance of hair and skin.
- Herpes of the lips (common).
- Sleep disturbances.
- Fatigue, tiredness, weakness.
Diagnostic methods for detecting parasites
Infection with helminths occurs quickly and is invisible. Typically, worms are spread through contact with the skin of infected hands or objects containing parasite eggs. Next, a person, without washing his hands, begins to eat and feed the larvae with food. Infection can occur with 1 or several types of helminths at the same time. As shown by medical practice, it is the 2nd most common variant of infection. It is impossible to identify parasites independently at an early stage, and external signs of infection do not appear immediately, so it is recommended from time to time to independently come to a consultation with a doctor and take tests.
What are the methods for diagnosing helminthic invasion
- Fecal analysis for the presence of helminth eggs is the most common diagnostic method. Known as calla lilies. It is used to contain helminthic outbreaks, so this analysis is prescribed for medical examination in kindergartens, schools and other institutions. However, the accuracy of the results does not exceed -17%.
- Serology is a way of determining the presence and amount of specific antibodies that fight toxins released by parasites. The accuracy of this diagnosis is not more than 60%.
- Histological coprogram - allows you to consider the variety and number of worms, because in the diagnosis, the laboratory assistant examines the stool section using a powerful microscope.
- Hemoscanning. For research, the blood of an infected person is taken as material. 1 drop increases up to 2, 000 times and the lab assistant determines whether helminth eggs are present there, whether the microflora has changed, etc.
- Electroacupuncture. A very effective method for diagnosing helminthic invasion, but is practically not used because the effects of electricity can adversely affect the patient's body.
To detect worms, you need to contact a qualified parasite specialist. It will not only help identify unwanted "neighbors, " but also choose the most effective therapies that do not allow parasites to adapt to medications.
Get rid of worms
Today, pharmacies are filled with a wide variety of products that can kill helminths instantly, but they have a strong effect on the liver, and during global destruction, they release large amounts of toxins that can poison the body and lead to long-term recovery. Based on this, you should carefully choose treatment methods and antihelminthic drugs.
To reduce the health damage caused by drugs, long-term disposal methods of parasites are used. It is less dangerous, lasting for a period of 30 days to a year. The essence is the loss of livelihood of helminths, while they gradually die or leave their own bodies. Typically, doctors prescribe expensive primary and secondary anthelmintic medications, as well as medications that support hepatic performance.
Pharmaceutical anthelmintic drugs are usually divided into the following groups:
Medicines derived from chemicals allow you to quickly and effectively get rid of parasites, but they have a high level of toxicity and have a negative impact on the body for the reasons mentioned above. Parasites easily adapt in such a way if the drug does not suit the type of helminths.
When using such drugs, it is important to know the list of possible complications, therefore, it is necessary to take them exclusively under the supervision of a specialist. He must also choose supportive medication.
You can get rid of parasites in the body with the help of herbal remedies. They are considered the safest because they do not kill helminths, but simply remove them, creating uncomfortable living conditions. This allows you to reduce the amount of toxic substances in the body.
Homeopathy is a very effective method of combating helminths, but not all parasites work with this method. It requires a well-designed treatment regimen, from which it is absolutely impossible to deviate.
Traditional medicine against helminths
Defeat by helminths has accompanied people for centuries, but before that there was no effective cure, therefore, herbs and fees were used for treatment. They allow not only to expel worms, but also to cleanse the body of harmful toxins, increase the efficiency of the liver, etc.
The main folk remedies of folk origin are bitter and antimicrobial - garlic, wormwood, etc. They violate the comfort of living in the body and force the parasite to leave it. These funds can be used for a long time because it does not harm health, instead supports it. Conditionally getting rid of parasites can be divided into 2 stages:
- Antiparasitic - targeted at the expulsion of helminths.
- Adding a lack of useful macronutrients, improves the performance of the immune system.
To increase efficiency, it is necessary to influence not only adults, but also larvae, so it is recommended to use complex herbal preparations.
Antiparasitic and herbal preparations
- Wormwood and tansy are used to treat adults. In large quantities, wormwood can poison with its poison, and tansy only has a negative effect on the body of weak children.
- Rhizomes of elecampane expel parasites from the gastrointestinal tract, lungs, nervous system and blood.
- Celandine is very effective against worms that live in the liver.
Today, you can easily buy medical or folk remedies for helminths in pharmacies, but you can not cure yourself and indulge in false hopes of recovery. The best way to get rid of parasites is to strictly adhere to the treatment regimen prescribed by your doctor.