The physicians of all countries are faced with on a daily basis with helminth invasions, and counted the number of people infected with hiv, referring them to this type of problem. So, it has been discovered that in the world they live about 280 types of worm can be introduced to the inside of the human body, and plague him. On the territory of the Russian federation and nearby countries, doctors have regularly to catch infestations caused by over 20 types of worms are parasites, and that is why it is important for you to know what the worms are able to capture their body; and, as they are called.
What are the worms that live in humans
From the infection of helminthiasis are not immune to a man, this sickness is not immunity, and immunization; therefore, every person can get it, and even for some of the time, it is not a suspicion of the presence of the disease. Most often, they are exposed to the infection of the children of school and pre-school. They cause it with the fear of the worms, which live in the trees, spiders, and other bugs, and that on the outside seem to be terribly into it, but don't hurt the other person. The larvae of the worms that are microscopic in size, so they are invisible to the naked eye, and children do not perceive it as a threat, they don't take care of their daily personal hygiene, infected persons, and due to the fact that transmit agents of disease to other people.
In both children and adults in the Russian federation and in the CIS they point to the defeat of these worms and micro-organisms:
- of the pinworm
- the liver is a Fluke
- the hookworms
- large intecom
- a high, a dwarf, and the pork tapeworm.
The majority of the people believe that the worms are the parasites that have to be just in the bowel, and act directly on the digestive system, which, however, is not the case. Some of the types of parasites that are able to migrate through the body and cause damage to the internal organs, in order to influence the development of children, and the central nervous system and, therefore, take into account all the types of worms that live in close to the man and the photo.
The dolls will refer to the most common of the worms-parasites. They come in a class of worms, the nematodes have an average body size and the length of the stem up to 40 cm., depending on the sex, because the males can reach up to a maximum of 25 cm. in.) in length. After the age, parasites, and mate among themselves, and put off, for around 200 000 larvae of 1. So, the progeny of worms, it penetrates into the intestinal mucosa and reaching the wall of the intestine, and then into the blood stream, the parasites move around the body: the heart, the lungs, but the beating in your throat, they will cause a causeless cough with phlegm, which is swallowed and enters it, along with the helminth eggs in the digestive tract.
Semiology million ascariasis:
- Causeless cough.
- Yellow globe of the eye, and the skin.
- In the red cells. When the parasites consume nutrients from the blood to the media, and damage to the vascular wall, causing microchromosome.
- Vomiting and nausea that occurs as a result of the intoxication of the organism helminth music.
- Allergic reactions points on the "enemy's one.
These symptoms manifest themselves in the person's most recent, but in the later stages of the infection. In the first half, the parasites are able to disguise, even from the cells of the immune system, and if there are signs of helminthiasis, it means that it is time to immediately contact your health care provider.
Pinworms – parasites, which affect mainly the children, do not look for hygiene regulations. The technique of the treatment depends not only on the consumed drugs, but in accordance with the hygiene, and if not, at the end of the treatment of the disease of re-ad reinvestirovat.
It is important to emphasize that an individual's pinworms is that of a man, not more than once a month. During this time, it's almost on a daily basis puts you in a 15-to 20 000 eggs, and then die.
When the worms are in the intestines it became too much, they will cause these symptoms.
- A strong itching sensation in the region of anus that appear when the female lays the eggs, and this will irritate the skin.
- As described above, the symptom, leading to irritability and poor sleep.
- So don't go out along with the fecal masses, the parasites attached to the intestinal wall, causing intestinal micro-bleeding and bowel movements mixed with blood and mucus.
The sensation of itch is the major symptom of infection is the pinworm, but they can show up for 1 out of every 2 to 3 days. So, if you have found this to be a symptom in your baby, consult with a doctor and have tests done for 3 to 4 days. It is strictly forbidden to wash the sexual parts of a child, or to wipe them with a cloth at night and in the morning, on the day before the survey.
Of the hookworm – can cause a disease called Hookworm morbo. This worm inhabits the small intestine of man, and enters into the medium, and if the larva is in contact with the skin and the mantle, or it enters the organism together with food.
Going into the media, through the skin, the larvae enter the circulatory system and then, under the influence of the internal organs, with bleeding. When this infection is that they penetrate in the head of the department of the small intestine in about 2 months from the day of infection and the people living there, not more than 4 years of age.
The symptoms of the ailment.
- The inflammation of the skin.
- The abundant over-check.
- The skin sensation of burning in the region of the hip joint, the stop butt.
- Febrile state.
- The increase in the number of eosinophils in the blood.
These things are heavy helminthiasis. If the parasites have not yet had the time to grow the seed, then the symptoms not be pronounced, or not there at all.
Giardia – the most of the micro-organisms enter the human along with the contaminated food. Then, the parasites that are beginning to pair and split, which leads to their proliferation. Generally, the symptoms of the disease does not manifest itself until the bacteria begin to harm the body and poisoning it of toxins.
So, the patient will have to appear in for such violations:
- The disease is broncho-system of the lung, to chronic bronchitis, and asthma.
- Diseases of the digestive system: duodenitis, enteritis, enterocolitis.
- The fast fatigue, weakness, and lethargy.
- Dyskinesia of bile duct, cholecystitis.
For a long time, these symptoms may be absent, but if you are the cause of giardiasis begin to play quickly, you'll see a breach on the part of the central nervous system, the blood and the creator, and the digestive tract.
The genus meloidogyne
In the genus meloidogyne, worm, named trihozefalez, into the rectum, and by eating the tissue and the blood coming from the intestines. In the larval stages the genus meloidogyne are able to migrate throughout the body, but to live in him, remain in the large intestine. After more than 3 months after hatching, the parasite becomes a Mature adult, and because it puts up to 2 000 eggs.
Semiology trichuriasis is similar in many respects, the above-described symptoms.
In the early stage of the disease is without symptoms, but in the midst of the worst causes of such symptoms.
- Disorders of the digestive system.
- The time-delay of mental and physical development.
- Intoxication, nausea, and vomiting.
As with other types of helminthiasis, trihozefalez, is subjected to a rapid cure, and if not, the disease will lead to the breakage of the wall of the bowel, or obstruction of the digestive tract.
A dwarf tapeworm
A dwarf tapeworm, it refers to the system of the worms are small (up to 5 cm.). Before you get to the inside of the man, and the larva comes out of belgium, the ruler of the insect, and then hatch in the small intestine of man, and it is beginning to grow. After a 2-week post-hatch, and the worm, it is able to attach to the intestinal wall and becomes a Mature adult.
Then, the parasite starts to cause a weakly or strongly expressed in the symptoms, depending on the length of the break-in:
- In an allergic reaction.
- The reduction in the levels of hemoglobin.
- The pain in the region of the stomach.
- The pink eye.
- The reluctance in accepting the food.
- The dryness of the skin.
- And nausea with vomiting.
Also, the parasite, causes the intoxication of the organism, that is, the central nervous system. Then, the patient has, in addition, headache, irritability, and nervousness.
The pork tapeworm
This is a parasite that came to Russia from Africa, Asia, north and south America, causes the disease taeniasis. The infection is due to the use of man, and the flesh of swine was infected by this person and then the parasite enters the small intestine, it connects the mucosa and begins to grow, and in the course of 2 to 3 months. Becoming a Mature adult worms taken at intervals from the top-down and release toxins that affect the body and cause the appearance of intoxication.
The symptoms of this ailment.
- To the point of intoxication.
- Any weak points.
- The dormancy.
- Aches and pains in the stomach and in the head.
- Disorders of the digestive system.
- For the nerves.
The body of the worm consists of many segments of Queens, which, after maturation, they are separated from it, and go out. If, on the feces, was found to have small white spots, that means it's time to immediately take action and see your doctor.
The high-cosmopolitan if you pick it up, if you eat the flesh of the ox, and not to the past, a strict heat-treatment. So, the doctors put the patient on the diagnosis, the beef tapeworm, infection.
Living a high cosmopolitan, exclusively on the digestive system and can grow up to a length of 10 m. for details, see the pictures. Remaining inside of the holder, the worm infects the mucous membrane of the bowel and poison the body with toxins. In spite of its large size, the human body, may be sexually mature specimens of the helminths, which are able to replace it with the lumen of the bowel, and to prevent the natural excretion of wastes.
The high-tapeworm cause symptoms such as:
- Neurological disorders, and dyspeptic troubles.
- Disorders of the bowels.
- In the abdominal pain.
- Intoxication, beriberi, anemia.
Judging by the comments from the people on pain of Energocom, it has been observed that in adults of Mature individuals that are able to crawl out of the anus. These stages are not associated with the culture of the stool.
In a large, cosmopolitan
This worm, if applied to the large-gelmINTAm, with a body length of up to 10 m. It can get inside a man, whether he will use it on contaminated food, the fish was not well cooked.
The parasite that causes those symptoms.
- Low levels of hemoglobin.
- Necrosis and atrophy of the tissue.
- The tourist information office.
- The beriberi.
- Neurotrophic disorders that affect the functionality of the digestive system.
Once you know about your infection, it is recommended that you immediately get out of the neighborhood because of the parasite's critically reduces the ability of the immune system, which leads to chronic disease.
Toxoplasmms – organisms causing an infectious disease. The infection can occur after the bite of infected with a bug, and it is also a sexually transmitted disease. It is especially dangerous for the toxoplasmosis during pregnancy, since the disease can occur in acute, chronic asymptomatic, shape or form, but it can also be the mother-to-be to the baby.
Originally toxoplasmms established in the digestive system, but once you play, will apply, together with the blood, or lymph flow, which leads to the inflammation of the internal organs.
The symptoms of the disease may be different, depending on the form of the ailment.
- The acute toxoplasmmoz, a person has general weakness, muscle aches and pains in the joints of the head, heat stroke, enlargement of the spleen, liver, and lymph nodes in the neck, endocarditis, encephalitis, injury to the eye, of pneumonia.
- In the chronic toxoplasmmoz increase in the temperature of the body is out of whack with the functionality of the digestive system, the endocrine system, there is a weak point.
- The liver Fluke commonly called a cat or siberian fluke, which has a flat shape of the body and the small dimensions of less than 5 cm. to be Infected with this parasite, it can be, if you don't pay attention to the meat-and fish-processing, or the use of poorly washed dishes in the inventory. For each individual, the liver Fluke it is able to allocate it in the body of the host, about a million eggs, and this is why the liver is broken down very quickly and can lead to fatal consequences.
The symptoms of this ailment.
- The increase in the size of the liver, and the pain your feeling.
- A heat stroke.
- Allergy is accompanied by a precipitation of the skin.
- Muscle and joint pain.
- Dyspeptic disorders as they manifest themselves in the form of constipation alternating with diarrhea.
It is important to identify this pathogen, the patient will receive cholangitis, patients who are suffering from a disease, or peritonitis.
Echinococcus – a tape drive, end-to-end, the causative agent of echinococcosis, of which the symptoms described in the article. The inside of the man, and he lives on in the form of the larva, and in the media in all sorts of ways: when they are used badly washed away, the products or untreated water, contact with pets and animals. The condition can be as simply as possible, and it's serious business. At times, they are classified in a complicated form of echinococcosis.
The parasite causes these signs of its existence:
- Pain in the upper part of the stomach.
- In an allergic reaction.
- Cold flashes with goose bumps.
- With the fever.
During the life-time of the operation, echinococcal, in the body of the medium is formed by a cyst. You can determine this, and without the assistance of a doctor, but in the later stages of the disease, when the patient is not given timely help, the cyst may rupture and result in a somewhat complicated form of the disease.
This is the type of pathogen that is able to reach the man, he'd be eating infected smoked, or salted meat. The parasite is very resistant to the outside is exposed, so that, so as not to catch it, they should be gently boiling, or freezing, the food, and over the course of 30 days. Adult helminthes have been established on the walls of the small intestine and their larvae, which penetrate the transverse muscle of the muscle, where it is all around the hem and hope to the wearer.
The symptoms of trichinosis:
- The increase in the temperature of the body.
- Allergic to the rain.
- The pain in the muscles.
- Any weak points.
- Swelling of the face.
When you see these symptoms, you should immediately consult your doctor, otherwise, trichinosis can lead to the appearance of the mmeningoencephalitis, heart failure, pneumonia, myocarditis, hepatitis, or lethal to the patient.