Worms in children is a common disease in pediatrics. For the most part, worm-disease-in-children-of-country are responsible for the diseases caused by nematodes. The eggs of the parasites remain in the household objects touched by the infected.
The parasites have a low vulnerability to the external environment, even when exposed to temperatures of 0 to +80 degrees), and from the harmful uv rays.To protect your child from the occurrence of helminthiasis need to get the right treatment issues and to carry out regular preventive measures. To identify the disease, it is only possible to find a trace of the occurrence of intestinal worms among children. In this article, we will take a closer look at what it is for, how it is allowed to carry out the treatment and also prevention.
The symptoms of intestinal worms in children
The body of the child is under the inuence of external factors, and they do not have a beneficial effect. So, on the list of common childhood illnesses is a helminthiasis. In the first few years of the kids trying to get to know the world around them, to experience the taste of various items. All this adds up to a body of the parasites. They appear at any age – in children as well as adults.
Semiology for showing up at all after a couple of weeks after the infection. Let's take a closer look at the symptoms of helminthiasis:
- Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting;
- Disorders of the stomach;
- The pain is near the top, the lower areas of the stomach;
- The occurrence of colds, allergies;
- The increase of fatigue;
- The periodic bridges of respiratory diseases;
- The reduction in the motor activity training;
- Itching at the area of the sphincter;
- The pain, the aches and pains of the body;and
- Cough, pain in the chest;
- A low immunity;
- The reduction of the weight;
- The worms in the stool of the child.
Worm infestation is the cause of the complications, the problems of health care. When helmintíasee, the patient may develop hepatitis, pyoderma, a severe allergic reaction, as well as other serious diseases. The appearance of Ascaris, the worms can cause eye, decreased vision, and pulmonary function impairment, meningoencephalitis. If you find out that your child is one of the symptoms listed above, contact your doctor right away.
The cause of the infection by worms the child
Infection with worms occurs due to non-compliance with personal hygiene. You should wash your hands several times a day, before meals, and after a short walk, to the bathroom, and the contact with the animals. Also, it's one of the reasons for the occurrence of the worms can be a bad thing for the heat treatment of the food.
The reasons for the development and infestation of the pest, but there's more. Each and every one of the causes that could lead you to some consequences. Let's go in more detail, consider the ways you can infect children:
- Contact with an infected person causes to the occurrence in an organism of parasites.
- The eggs of helminths will be transferred to the house of the paws of the animal, or the same shoes.
- Failure to comply with the rules of the appropriate self-care.
- Eating unwashed vegetables, fruit, nuts, raw or under-washed product of a protein (such as meat, fish, seafood, mushrooms).
- There are known cases of hiv infection in the Russian federation have become the parasites of the insect and the infection spread through the bite of the insect hematófagos.
- Unsanitary living conditions.
- The constant presence of the group of insects, cockroaches, pets with a bad start.
Semiology helminthiasis can be either as feelings, of the short-term. It is for this reason that, at the slightest changes of the patient, we recommend that you consult your doctor immediately for a wider diagnostic.
The diagnosis for the child
Many times, regardless of the treatment leads to a worsening of the disease. You want to avoid incorrectly given a diagnosis and a course of treatment for yourself. As in most of the cases, the treatment is based on in-house do not give good results.
The establishment of the disease, as well as its features, you will need to contact your doctor who will make proper diagnosis of the body. To accurately make a diagnosis, your child is taking the following exams:
- In the urine;
- Overall, the clinical, biochemical analysis of blood.
- Samples of your sputum.
Also, the doctor attaches an analysis of the stool for an in-depth study of the characteristics of the disease. After the completion of the diagnosis that is assigned to a great treatment.
In the treatment of intestinal worms in children
The medical-technical helminthiasis will vary according to the complexity and the characteristics of the disease. The treatment is carried out in a comprehensive way, because the only way you can get rid of pests quickly and efficiently.
The elimination is carried out in several stages. Let's take a closer look at the steps in the treatment of Ascaris in children:
- Prep. At this stage, the office of the children's care to prepare for the elimination of the parasite from the body. The most commonly used in the plant, the organic components, such as a seed, and in the carving of the pumpkin butter, which you should take in.
- This phase provides for the intake of the medicine against worms for the kids. They are used as a vegetable, and the interactions of drugs of abuse.
- At this stage, it is characteristic of the use of drugs, which are aimed at the recovery of the digestive tract, kidneys, heart, lungs and liver. They are also used for immunostimulatory add-ons.
He ate in the body have evolved to the pinworms, so it's easier to carry around than the disease, at others by a worm (roundworm). The elimination of worms takes a short period of time, as well as the medicines that are used to a lesser amount.
Remedies to popular non-for-kids
Label products are effective in the treatment of helminthiasis. However, before the consumption of a certain product, you are advised to consult your doctor for further advice. As for the newspaper, in the fight with disease can lead to complications, and it's bad for the well-being of the child. There are several effective tools that will help you to get rid of the pests. Let us now consider the read more for the most effective home remedies:
- Garlic is considered to be one of the most effective products for intestinal worms. For the completion of the enema is necessary to weld the various pieces of the garlic into the milk. Take the liquid herbal tea and cool off for a few hours, and then use that, and leave it overnight.
- Absinthe is a wonderful way to helmintíasee. Pick up a pair for the St. l. from there, and pour a cup of boiling water. Let it sit for a couple of hours, and taking it before a meal than the St. with a spoon.
- Flowers tansy – helps to quickly and effectively get rid of the pests. It is necessary to make an infusion, and it will take several times a day for 2 St's. spoonfuls of the soup.
How would folk remedies do not help in the fight of parasites, and also integrated into the therapy has not been cancelled. And in order to get rid of the bad intestinal worms in children, it is necessary to achieve not only therapeutic measures but also preventive.
The tablets for the kids for
Drugs against worms for children are selected on the basis of the recommendations of the doctor, and it is only after the diagnosis helminthiasis. Of a particular drug is chosen on the basis of the characteristics of the infection, the age of the patient, as well as the painting, which is contained in the story.
To carry out the treatment against parasites, and their parents should keep in mind that the use of the drug in the funds involves the destruction of helminths, as a result of it is not strong enough, the body is released from a large amount of toxic substances. As additional measures, while avoiding toxicity, it is recommended to use chelating agents. In the case of the child to appear for signs of an allergic reaction, you should use anti-histamines.
The danger for the child
Worms are very dangerous to both adults and children. In the latter case, the helminthiasis has more of a negative impact due to the immaturity of the immunity and the inability to resist a number of toxic substances, which are the result of life of the helminths. The danger of the parasite to the child, and you can see it is symptomatic of the picture – symptoms-and their severity-are evidence of the damage that may be caused when the body's helmintíasee.
In a nutshell, the human body, it is to be under the influence of the permanent poisoning, which has resulted in perturbed normal body functions and the functioning of all the organs. It should be noted, in addition to this, the following hazards of helminthiasis in the early years:
- With the onset of an allergic reaction.
- With the onset of internal bleeding, as well as the a weakness in the wall of the blood vessels and the organs in which they are vermin.
- With the defeat of organs of the child, in the case of some of the varieties of helminthiasis, as a result, it can occur on the pathology of the work of breathing and the cardiovascular system.
- The suppression of the immune system as well as the private, viral, and infectious diseases.
- They appear in a malfunction of the central nervous system. The kid becomes irritable, inattentive, and significantly reduced cognitive skills.
- Violation of the gastrointestinal function, including the uncertainty and/or crovanStth chair, patients of the disorder.
In exceptional cases, the worms can cause death due to severe infection. Some of the species of the helminthes, tangled tolубtoи, which is caused by the obstruction of the bowel. These cases involve the necessary surgery.
The prevention of intestinal worms in children
The preventive measures involve the use of as a preventive to other occupations, measures, and preventive health, provides for the use of the drug, while avoiding the appearance of a worm.
For the preventive measures that have benefited the parents, they should know what they are, the parasites they occur most frequently in children, and what are the potential sources of infection. General preventive measures include the following:
- Frequent washing of the hands. The measure provides for the regulation of nature, then a walk on the street, after coming in contact with the animal, after the game, or visiting the public places. Special attention should be paid to washing the hands before eating.
- The rules of behavior on the road. We can't let the boy from the street and took it in my mouth, the toys, picked up the land for other things. It is not recommended to eat it in the street, because it is not possible to wash your hands.
- Food and drinking water. The patient should not drink uncooked or raw water from the water pipe or open-source. The food and before use must be thoroughly cleaned, and the meat must undergo a full heat treatment before eating.
- The educational measures. He's been with since childhood to be trained in all of these regulations, as well as the basic rules of personal hygiene.
As a drug for the preventive measures by enabling the use of the tools that you want to use as the children's age. These medicines help to prevent the occurrence of the most common types of intestinal worms.