The human body surprise you with the different types of parasites that live within the body or within it, located in different organs and systems. They differ in size, characteristics of life, they enter the body in many different ways. But they all have in common is having a detrimental effect on your health. In the process of life, they beat and organs that secrete toxins, absorb nutrients that are necessary for the proper functioning of the body. In the case of infection, it is important to get the right treatment.
Types of parasites of man
Considering the high prevalence of the parasite in human, preferably for the main types. It is also important to understand that the symptoms accompanied by the presence in the body of the parasite. What they look like, you can learn by studying the picture.
Consider the overall ranking of the parasites, and that man is the master of:
- Ecto parasites that live in poverty in the surface of the body. These include bed bugs, ticks, lice, fleas. They feed on human blood, to violate the integrity of the skin. To prove its presence, it is easy to do because of the ecto parasites that can bring great discomfort: pain, stinging, burning sensation on the skin, and cold sores. To get rid of them to help you with the medications and special applications in the open air.
Ecto parasites, the dangerous ones are those that are known to carry serious infectious diseases – typhoid fever, encephalitis, anthrax, and other diseases.
A huge damage to the health comes from ecto parasites, and you find yourself in the exotic, so during the trip, it's important to be especially careful.
- The simplest one is the and the parasites, which affect the internal organs. They have a very simple structure, because it consists of only a single cell. Although simple, they are pathogens of serious diseases.
The major types of protozoal parasites:
- Giardia – lead to the development of dysbiosis, hipovitaminose, to the point of intoxication of the organism, disturbances in the functioning of the gastro-intestinal tract, anaemia;
- amoeba – causes a disease of the small intestine, and asthenia;
- Toxoplasma – they can cause diseases of the eye, the brain, the heart, the nervous system, and are especially dangerous to pregnant women;
- trichomonas – leading to diseases of the genital system.
The listed range of protozoal parasites, impacting on the body of the common people. The infection can also be accompanied by stronger symptoms, or continue on without the obvious signs.
- Helminths the most common endo parasites, the bearers of more than 80% of the people. These worms, which live in the various organs of a person, leading to the development of dangerous chronic diseases. In the most severe cases of the infestation of worms becomes the cause of his death.
The types of worm parasites that affect people, at any age:
- Hookworm infection – this type of non-commercial, it is often misdiagnosed in children as well as adults. This is due to the fact that they are easily passed from person-to-person, or through contact with household objects, and that they were the eggs of the worm, through the use of not a very clean product.
Another name for this type of worm parasites, one time in the the body of these worms is over, the cut has a round shape. Their size varies from a few millimeters to tens of centimeters.
In the body of a man, can live to be 45 species of worms. The most common of these are:
- pinworms worm length up to 1 cm long, which live only in the intestines, which leads to exhaustion, digestive disorders, injury, sleep;
- the guinea-worm – hazardous parasites up to 30 cm in length they migrate around the body, they give rise to the development of conditions such as allergies, asthma, anemia, dermatological, violation of the integrity of the body;
- Trichinella worms in size from a few millimeters to the thickness, leading to serious health problems: fever, swelling, dermatitis, allergy, diseases of the stomach;
- trichuris worms with a body length of up to 4.5 cm long, which are parasitic in the intestines and causes development of anemia, weakness, and toxicity.
- Trematodes – helminthes, and with a flat shape. Another name for this type of worm. It is related to the fact that all of the parasites in this group can have on the body is that of a fool, which connect the internal organs to absorb nutrients, blood, and other secrets of the body.
For the parasite in the body of a person, the worms have forced the development of the body of the middleware of the master's degree. Most often it is a fish, therefore, it can be infected by ingestion of the flesh of the fish is the last lot on the heat treatment. The most common worms:
- the siberian cat or flat – worm, with a length of 1-2 cm of sheffield in the ducts of the gallbladder, and the pancreas, of the liver, causing the development of ulcers, gastritis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, nervous system disorders;
- in escherichia coli, pretium a worm of length up to 2 mm, and the infection that causes disease of the gastrointestinal tract, asthma, anemia, allergies, fatigue, bronchitis, and infertility.
Trematodes, is very dangerous. They are spread all over the body, causing organ multiple damage mechanics, absorbs a large amount of blood in the substances that are useful to you.
- Cestodes or flukes -- a type of hazardous parasite, which come to tens of meters in length. The development, which is in need of a change of the middleware, and master in the majority of ungulate animals. In the human body, the larvae of the parasites that are eating infected meat, rather than the past quite a heat treatment. The most common types of worms are:
- a large tapeworm – a parasite in length from a few metres away, piggybacking onto the small intestine; it causes these diseases, such as anemia, intestinal obstruction, digestive problems, and asthenia;
- the pork tapeworm the worm's length up to 8 m, with the infection leading to bowel obstruction and other diseases;
- the high-tapeworm – a parasite a length of up to 18 m), causing serious illness the person: anemia, exhaustion, bowel obstruction, stomach ache, allergies, and problems with the nervous system;
- Echinococcus – a man, a dangerous infection of the larvae from the back of the worm, once entering the body, and they are growing very quickly, forming a growth or tumor.
Important! Cestodes can live in the body for decades, is always that the poison and knock him out.
The treatment and prevention of
Prior to the start of treatment for the parasites, it is important to determine which type is present in the body. It is necessary to find effective methods of treatment for the majority of the drugs that are specifically designed to get rid of a specific type of helminthes.
The main methods of diagnosis that allow for identifying the pathogen in the invasion:
- the analysis of the fecal;
- the analysis of a blood: the general, as well as an ELISA;
- the result;
- in the analysis, secrets, and 12-duodenal gut;
- the ct scan;
- The Ultra-sound.
When it is a simple negative pressure, as a result, the majority of the analyses, it is necessary to do it again. This is in order to get a result.
The results of the analysis confirmed the presence of a worm infestation, it is important to immediately begin a therapy against intestinal worms. It provides 3 consecutive steps:
- In the preparation of the body, the use of sorbents, pumpkin and oil, which triggers the process of removing the build up of toxins. It takes about 5 to 7 days.
- The use of drugs against intestinal worms – they can be a droplet or a suspension, for the destruction of a particular type of parasite.
- Re-conditioning phase, it helps to restore the normal functioning of the body's immune system. It calls for the use of sorbents, vitamin complexes, and, in some cases, they are attributed to other drugs.
The treatment for helminths should be carried out under the supervision of a medical doctor. When it comes to infection of the tape worm, and of worms, and it shows in the treatment in a hospital.
The drug of the drug is very toxic. When not in use they are very strong side effects, and its reception, are strictly prohibited for pregnant women. In this regard, some people prefer to get rid of the worms, with the aid of the medicine of the people. On your behalf, you have a lot of recipes, whose effectiveness is validated through the centuries.
A pronounced effect against the worms, it has a large number of herbs and plants that are: a pumpkin, tansy, wormwood, immortelle, flax, onions, garlic, walnuts, pomegranate, and carrot. At their base they are ready for soups and stews, herbal teas. They are meant to be in the intake, or the purifying of the enema. The latter are allocated to the fight against worms and parasites in the gut.
The choice of the method of treatment of a note in the recipe did not give the plant components, to which you are allergic.
To minimize the risk of an infestation of worms, it is important to comply with preventive measures:
- wash your hands before eating and after visiting the toilet, contact with animals,
- to be washed and the rinse water is boiling for fruits, vegetables, and green vegetables;
- to expose enough of the heat treatment of meat and fish;
- make free, heal the worms in your pets.
But to completely eliminate the risk of infection by a worm is impossible, so the two times a year, it is worth to be discussed, which make it possible to establish the presence or absence of worms. There is a belief that prevention should from time to time to the taking of the tablets against worms of the intestines.
All of the types of pests that cause great harm to the human health. They will lead to alterations in the functioning of many organs and systems, causing disease, of the disease, and that it is not possible to heal with the passing of the years.
As soon as the first symptoms of an infection by a parasite, even if it feels like you're in any place to be infected by a worm, you should go to the doctor. He will be assigned to the diagnosis, and, if necessary, to find means of therapy against the worms.