Infestation (infection) worms, the larvae of the parasites penetrate the human body. This phase is not accompanied by pronounced symptoms, because the larvae are not parasites. Notable symptoms of worms appear when they are starting to multiply. The reaction of the organism depends on how it is infected by a parasite man.
The symptoms of the existence of worms in the adult
Parasites are localized in any part of the body: the intestine to the brain. In the process of their life they emit toxins, which adversely affects the general state of the organism. When a large cluster of worms may mark the ducts.
The most common symptoms of an infestation of worms in adults:
- The problem with the chair is a common symptom of a not-for. They may cause constipation or diarrhea. Some of the other outstanding hormone-like substances that trigger the watery evacuation.
- Oncology – comprehensive, the negative impact on the body permanent poisoning of their toxins, the corruption of the organs and tissues can cause the development of tumors.
- Stop the functioning of the immune system is a sign of the presence of parasites. They reduce the immune system defense of the body, therefore, many times, the person begins to ache.
- Respiratory diseases – when helminths parasitic in the lungs, this leads to breathing problems, the attacks of cough. Even serious diseases such as asthma and pneumonia, are often the result of worm invasion.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, even when fully developed and balanced feeding helminths prevent the normal absorption of nutrients, vitamins. As a result, there has been physical and emotional exhaustion: worsening memory, concentration, intellectual capacity. The person feels fatigue, apathy, quickly gets tired even of simple things.
- Problems with the nervous system – toxins secreted worms, affect the central nervous system, which leads to nervousness, depressive disorders, irritability, anxiety.
- Problems with sleep – insomnia, wake up frequently in the middle of the night, especially in the area of 2-3 hours, can be the result of a nocturnal activity of parasites.
- Skin eruptions – the presence of eczema, urticaria, acne, dermatitis, papillomas, acne, pigmentation, cracks on the skin, the early appearance of wrinkles many people reflects on the infection of parasites.
- Violation of weight, as a result of a violation of metabolic processes helminthiasis can lead to the cutting loss of weight or obesity. If a family diet, weight changed much, has verified the presence of parasites.
- Pain in the joints, in the muscles – helminths can migrate to the body of a man. Some varieties are located in the muscles, the fluid of the joints. In the areas parasitism occur sensations of pain that may be confused with manifestations of arthritis.
- Allergic reactions when the body became parasites, enables the protective function. This often causes skin rashes, allergic reactions.
- The irritable bowel syndrome – that live in the intestine, helminths and annoy him to the wall, lead to inflammatory processes.
- Abdominal distension, flatulence permanent discomfort in the region of the stomach, the frequent assignment of gases can indicate an infection by parasites.
Symptoms the manifestations of the worms depend on the type of parasite that affects humans. Consider the typical response of the organism to the infection the most common worms:
Symptoms of an Ascaris:
- the liver.
- the increase of the temperature;
- dry cough;
- inflammation appendicitis;
- obstruction of the intestine;
- eruptions on the skin;
- suppression of appetite;
- abdominal pain;
The symptoms of infection of tape worms (intecom, high, and the pork tapeworm):
- general weakness;
- decrease of vitality;
- constipation or diarrhea;
- weight loss;
- pain in the abdominal region;
- of acid regurgitation;
- anemia – decrease in the concentration of iron in the blood;
- the pallor of your face;
- a white layer on the surface of the tongue;
- excessive secretion of saliva.
The symptoms of infection of nematodes:
- intense itching on the passage of the back;
- abdominal pain.
The symptoms of an infestation of worms round:
- the swelling of the body, especially of the face;
- muscle aches;
- icteric syndrome;
- malfunction of the liver;
- the violation of the activity of the CNS.
The symptoms of infection worms:
- asthma, difficulty breathing;
- high temperature;
- muscle pain, joint pain;
- constipation, and diarrhea;
- biliary colic;
- allergic reactions;
- the sleep disorder;
- the difficulties with the retention of balance;
- moments of discouragement.
All the signs, especially in the complex, you can indicate that appear in the body of parasites, and, therefore, can not be neglected, otherwise, the slightest physical discomfort explodes in serious diseases.
The symptoms of intestinal worms in children
An infestation of parasites in young children has a specific manifestation. In addition to the symptoms characteristic of adults, they manifest themselves as the first signs of the presence of intestinal worms:
- The increase in activity, alternating with excessive drowsiness, anxiety.
- Itch in back pass. It is easy to understand why the child is constantly trying to scratch it.
- The bark was, fragility of nails, dryness of hair.
- The constant desire to eat something sweet.
- Excessive salivation, especially in the morning.
- Frequent colds, diseases.
- The crying, the irritability, which was not observed before.
- The gnashing of the teeth during sleep.
- The delay in physical and intellectual development due to the fact that the substances to healthy, from undigested food.
The presence of three of the following symptoms is a sign of concern. If they are stored over several days, it is important to perform the diagnostic infestations of pests.
Analysis – how to identify the infection by parasites
Exactly know if it is infected a man by the worms, which help you specific analysis:
- Laboratory analysis of the stool – in calais, see the eggs of all the types of intestinal worms.
- Analysis of water from the anus – allows to determine the existence of Ascaris, worms.
- The enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays blood – gives you the opportunity to identify the antigens and the antibodies produced by the body when the worm invasion.
- The analysis secrets 12-duodenal gut.
- The computed tomography, ultra-sonography, endoscopy – are assigned in order to determine the location of the colony of parasites.
It is precisely to recognize the presence of parasites, analyses need to donate 3-4 times for a few days. The single negative result does not guarantee an absolute precision.
Treatment – how to bring worms in the house
If the tests confirmed the presence of intestinal worms in humans, it is important to immediately start the treatment process. For this, you can use the pills or home remedies.
- An infusion of arc – pour the chopped onion medium sized 1 cup of boiling water. Insist night and in the morning fasting drink.
- An infusion of artemisia – pour 1 cup boiling water 2 teaspoons of leaves of artemisia and insist hour. 2-3 consecutive days of taking this broth by half a cup in fasting in the morning.
Children up to 4 years, it is worth taking a pill, and sleep. But it is more secure in the process for the treatment of children to use the revenue folk. Well help the baby carrot juice, if you drink 2 St. tablespoons two times a day on an empty stomach.
Complete the treatment of parasites, is carried out in 3 phases:
- The body is preparing for the therapy against the without-purpose, clean of toxins through addictive pumpkin oil 1-2 teaspoons before meals for 2-3 days.
- Then, you should receive medicines against the parasite. It is important to strictly observe the dosage and duration of treatment.
- To restore the resources of the body need to take vitamins.
Throughout the course, the treatment should follow a diet. The basis of the diet should be of fruits, vegetables and fresh juices. Eliminate the need for flour, sweets, fried foods, fat.
Infection by worms can be difficult to diagnose because the symptoms of an infestation of worms, and are often similar to symptoms of other diseases. With the constant illness, the best examination for the presence of parasites and pass the cleaning of the body. Terrible form of helminthiasis is very dangerous, it causes the development of chronic diseases, it can even be fatal.